The library now provides access to Informe Académico
Informe Académico meets the research needs of Spanish-speaking users with a wide range of full-text Spanish- and Portuguese-language scholarly journals and magazines both from and about Latin America. Informe Académico provides quality reference material–not simply translations of English-language materials–on a powerful, easy-to-use interface configured for Spanish-speaking users, allowing researchers to analyze topics and conduct research in Spanish.
Exclusive features, including Topic Finder, InterLink, and a mobile-optimized interface, support and enhance the search experience.
The library now provides access to Educator’s Reference Complete!
Educator’s Reference Complete seeks to provide full text for titles in the Eric database and covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty—such as technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing. It also provides insight on issues in administration, funding, and policy.
You can find this database in the Library Databases link on the LibraryTab in myRedDragon. Search for Educator’s Reference Complete in the alphabetical list of databases by title or Ask a Librarian!
SUNYConnect has partnered with Clarivate Analytics to provide trial access to the world’s most complete and highly subscribed citation database, the Web of Science.
Access to this resource will be available from Sept 7th – November 30th, 2017, and will allow your patrons to seamlessly search the most impactful literature in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, all while exploring the citation connections between discoveries.
With over 140 million records, including peer reviewed journals, conference proceedings, books, patents, data sets and studies, you will discover how the Web of Science offers access to the complete research lifecycle.
Did you know that the Web of Science…
- Is the only resource that provides cover-to-cover indexing for all records available back to 1900
- Has more records than any other provider
- Captures all authors and affiliations for all records
- Has been capturing funding sources since 2008
- Offers truly multidisciplinary and global content, originating from 80 different countries in 32 languages
- Has more than 1.4B cited references
- Is publisher neutral, with a full time objective editorial board, indexing only the most high quality content
- Provides the only true cited reference search, presenting all citations, regardless of source
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is used to obtain materials needed for research which are not owned by Memorial Library by borrowing them or requesting photocopies or electronic delivery from other libraries. For more information: http://www2.cortland.edu/library/services/interlibrary-loan.dot
Do you have an ILLiad account? Create one here: https://cortland.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html