Searching for information about INDEPENDENCE DAY?
Go to the Database by title box on the Library Tab in myRedDragon and look for America: History and Life the Definitive Database for the Past and Present of the United States and Canada! You will find articles from as far back as 1868!
This resource provides concrete literature covering the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present. With full-text coverage of hundreds of journals and books, and selective indexing for journals dating back nearly 60 years, this database is without question the most important bibliographic reference tool for students and scholars of U.S. and Canadian history.
Like to read current articles about your favorite sport? Go to the Database by title box on the Library Tab in myRedDragon and look for SPORTDiscus!
SPORTDiscus is the most comprehensive, full-text database covering sport, physical fitness, exercise, sports medicine, sports science, physical education, kinesiology, coaching, training, sport administration, officiating, sport law & legislation, college & university sport, disabled persons, facility design & management, intramural & school sport, doping, health, health education, biomechanics, movement science, injury prevention rehabilitation, physical therapy, nutrition, exercise physiology, sport & exercise psychology, recreation, leisure studies, tourism, allied health, occupational health & therapy, public health and more.
Would you like to read reviews for your summer readings? Try Book Review Digest Plus! “An Invaluable Resource for Literary and Biographical Research”.
This database brings together book reviews on a wide range of topics from a variety of sources. Many of the reviews are serious, academic works.
- A citation to every book review that appears in any of over 5,000+ indexed journals
- Over 2 million review citations, many with generous excerpts, from review sources such as newspapers, popular magazines, and academic journals with more than 118,000 new reviews added each year
- “Master” records for each book, with links to reviews from various sources
- Retrospective coverage as far back as 1983
- Over 270,000 full-text reviews from more than 1,400 American, British, and Canadian periodicals
- Coverage of books for children with a suggested grade range.
You can access Book Review Digest Plus through the Databases by Title link on the Library Tab in myRedDragon!