Memorial Library’s Lobby will be closed from 12/16/23 – 1/19/24 due to the abatement of the flooring.
- The entrance leading into the Ink/Bookmark café will be open during business hours to access the Library and Advisement and Transition areas. A phone number will be posted on the Bookmark entrance for users who need assistance with the doors.
- Public Access to the second floor and above will be via the stairwells near Advisement and the Testing Center. Users can use the ‘request item’ option for any item in the Main collection and pick up at Circulation on the first floor.
- The Circulation Desk will be available in the Testing Center area to allow items to be checked in/out or to pick up hold requests and ILL loans.
- The Teaching Materials Center will be unavailable for the duration of this project. Please see the Teaching Materials Center guide for alternatives.
Information on available library services is available via our Library Resources guide, including information on Memorial Library’s Testing Center.
WINTER HOURS (12/16/23 – 1/21/24)
Monday – Friday – Open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
* Saturday Dec. 23 – Monday January 1 2024 – CLOSED
* Monday January 15, 2024 (MLK Day) – CLOSED
(Hours are subject to change)
Memorial Library is offering a unique way for students to pay their overdue library fines while helping people in need.
The Food for Fines program runs from Monday, Nov. 27 through Friday, Dec. 15. Students may pay their fines by donating non-perishable, unopened, unexpired food in cans, boxes and plastic jars. Those who do not have fines are welcome to donate food.
Students will receive $1 off their overdue fine balance for each item of food donated. Replacement costs for lost or damaged books are excluded from this program.
Donations will be accepted during business hours at The Help Center in Memorial Library. The food will be delivered to the SUNY Cortland Cupboard located at the Interfaith Center.
For more information or to donate, stop by The Help Center in Memorial Library, call them at 607-753-2500, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE HELP CENTER has 8 MacBook Pros now Available!
They can be loaned for a 3-hour period.
Memorial Library has purchased a number of new pieces of equipment, which are available for loan at The Help Center. New Items include: