Memorial Library’s Lobby will be closed from 12/16/23 – 1/19/24 due to the abatement of the flooring.
- The entrance leading into the Ink/Bookmark café will be open during business hours to access the Library and Advisement and Transition areas. A phone number will be posted on the Bookmark entrance for users who need assistance with the doors.
- Public Access to the second floor and above will be via the stairwells near Advisement and the Testing Center. Users can use the ‘request item’ option for any item in the Main collection and pick up at Circulation on the first floor.
- The Circulation Desk will be available in the Testing Center area to allow items to be checked in/out or to pick up hold requests and ILL loans.
- The Teaching Materials Center will be unavailable for the duration of this project. Please see the Teaching Materials Center guide for alternatives.
WINTER HOURS (12/16/23 – 1/21/24)
Monday – Friday – Open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
* Saturday Dec. 23 – Monday January 1 2024 – CLOSED
* Monday January 15, 2024 (MLK Day) – CLOSED