Faculty Tip … How to place Material Requests and Course Reserves

Image advertising the Library’s Helpful Tip to faculty about placing materials requests and course reserves.

Material requests
Faculty can request that the library purchase items that are required for their courses by submitting a Materials Request form from the Tech Help tab in MyRedDragon.

Course Reserves
Students can now also easily find materials that faculty have put on reserve in ONESearch by using the Course Reserves scope and your name or course ID. See the Course Reserves tab in our Tips for ONESearch Libgude for additional information on how to place items on reserve and how to search for item on reserve in ONESearch.